<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7752606?origin\x3dhttp://queen_mother.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The jelly fish is starting to get on my nerves. With his over zealous enthusiasm, he's been hounding me to think of what else can I do to improve my KPI!! Hello, I've already told you what I have done, what I wanted to do but can't do and what I can't/don't want to do....isn't it time YOU think of WHAT TO DO???!!

Best part is because I'm juggling 2 time consuming projects at the same time, this is NOT THE BEST TIME TO GRILL ME. GET IT???? YOU oily-hair giggly-JELLYFISH!

And on top of that, I already told him that I AM NOT ATTENDING A STUPID MEETING TOMORROW, and guess what? He insisted that I go...simply becos COCO needs me there. And for the last time, I swear that this is the LAST TIME I am attending a stupid meeting w the jokers. Hello, if a VP and a Mgr would need an Exec there, what does it tell you?

Anyway, after voicing why I felt my presence was not necessary (only to be fallen on deaf ears), I relented. Becos Jellyfish was begging me like he's some desparate housewife needing a babysitter. Whatever.

Btw, got a little joke, COCO's Engrend is not wery powderful, he thinks "Show Stopper" actually meant "Hindrance". Enough said.

~IntrO~

Queen Mother
Yummy mummy to little princess Ashleigh
Wife to Jeff His Royal Highness the SLOB

~ArchiveS~

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009

~ReadS~

Big Boobs
Small Boobs
Tam the SPG
Grump

~Twitter update~

    follow me on Twitter

    Leave a shout